OSTROGOTH • Full Moon's Eyes EP

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Mausoleum Records 1983
An absolute stone-cold classic of Euro Metal brilliance! Not a weak track amongst the four that make up this, OSTROGOTH's debut EP. Brimming with energy and a slightly eerie mood, dual guitars fight for the harmonized spotlight while vocalist Red Star handily steals the show. Much like Canada's LORD RYUR, this record shares an indefinable cinematic spookiness that I simply can't get enough of. Why did it take me so long to rip this one? Fantastic question! But it's here now, so call the doctor, cuz you're about to catch "Rock Fever"!
DOWNLOAD: Ostrogoth-FullMoonsEyes.rar (31.65 MB)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes! i heard the title track years ago and loved it, nice to finally find the full EP!

Danny said...

The first band I ever saw! (in 1983). They're from my hometown, Ghent, Belgium. A band that has been 'with me' my whole life. Saw them lots of times in the 80's (and later) ... fantastic times, fantastic band

BaronRojo said...

This is the definition of central-european Heavy Metal. The Ostrogoths and their music shall remain in our hearts, forever.

Unknown said...

I think there are a lot of works that came out in the 80's, and there is a lot of ppl today that would be pleased to have such nice works. I hope someday someone re-release this in LP. I would love to have the actual work in my hands. I know there are some LP around in lets say,"good shape", but anyway... metal like this still out there somewhere, and metal heads still here, eager to have more.

Velkaarn said...

I've been meaning to check them out ever since a tape trader buddy dropped their name circa '96 or '97 but somehow never got around to do that. Now would be about time, thanks for posting this!